Company: InVision Human Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
InVision Human Services is an innovative, non-profit human
services organization providing customized supports for people with
challenging disabilities. We are currently seeking dedicated,
enthusiastic Overnight Staff to work in our Comprehensive Living
and Signals Therapeutic Residential Programs in the Greater
Pittsburgh Area. We are currently seeking staff for our client in
- Ensure that the wishes of each person supported are respected,
and that their rights are honored without exception.
- Provide direct supports to one or more people served by
InVision Human Services during assigned periods.
- Provide direct assistance to each person supported in all areas
of daily living skills, including [but not limited to] social and
emotional support, communication assistance, crisis intervention,
medication administration, and personal care.
- Provide transportation, communication, and other necessary
assistance to each person supported related to medical or other
- Implement and document all supports as specified in the
Individual Support Plan.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's
license, and have access to a vehicle.
- Ability to utilize email and assorted computer programs.
- Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and
provide written documentation in a clear and understandable
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including
criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical
examination. Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 11pm-7am
Keywords: InVision Human Services, Pittsburgh , Overnight Staff, Other , Finleyville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!