PT Sales Associate
Company: The Lovesac Company
Location: Bethel Park
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job DetailsJob Location South Hills Village - Bethel Park,
PAPosition Type Part TimeEducation Level High School -Travel
Percentage NegligibleJob Shift AnyJob Category SalesDescription We
LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and
what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a
diverse team who exemplify the following values:
Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players,
Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity,
Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy,
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our
Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
We Offer Our Part Time Associates:
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Sales Incentive Programs
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Health Plan Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Associate Discounts
- Pet Insurance
Associates will be eligible to receive up to 26 hours of paid time
off within our fiscal calendar year. They will be paid 1 1/2 times
their regular rate for any hours worked over 40 hours in a work
week. In addition, they will be eligible to receive 1 1/2 times
their regular rate for any hours worked on company recognized
holidays. Eligibility and terms for all benefits listed are as
outlined in Lovesac's policy and plan documents.
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions
of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with
them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The Worlds Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The Worlds
Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where
others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and
style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living,
where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their
furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for
families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and
meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion
building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that
embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds,
expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to
promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a
passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique
experience for them. You will identify the customers needs through
utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through
demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized
In addition to selling inside our touchpoint you will share that
passion for the brand and product through utilization of social
media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats
and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Utilize Lovesacs proprietary selling process, providing each
customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging
every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding
standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and
by applying common sense and good taste at all times.
- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing
features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including
but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings
and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional
offerings and products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company
assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns,
including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer
service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer
service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained
(i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate
floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in
accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all
POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing
accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Qualifications Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical, and
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Consistent ability to work both offsite and report into
designated Touchpoint, or Corporate Headquarters as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State
- Support Lovesac Vendors as needed with local offsite
Our retail touchpoints, including our website, are open seven days
a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, military status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer: The above statements describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by individuals employed in this
position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties and responsibilities required in this position.
The job may change as the business changes or customer need changes
or may vary somewhat from location to location. Management retains
the right, authority and discretion to add or change the duties of
the position at any time. Associates must learn and observe
applicable company policies and safe practices, as well as perform
all duties assigned by supervisors. This job description does not
constitute an employment contract.
Keywords: The Lovesac Company, Pittsburgh , PT Sales Associate, Sales , Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!