Guest Service (Ticket Agent)
Company: Snowshoe Mountain Resort
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Full Time - SeasonalRESORT OVERVIEW, CULTURE AND VISION Snowshoe
is the premier destination for Mid-Atlantic and Southeast skiers,
snowboarders and winter enthusiasts. We offer 257 acres of skiable
terrain, 1500 vertical feet, 57 trails and the best snow around.
Enjoy our world class events, cool mountain temperatures, beautiful
vistas and 11,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness.OUR VALUESOur
organizational values describe our shared beliefs, the principles
important to our organization; how we want to treat each other and
our guests.Integrity Performance Environment Fun
CollaborationPOSITION SUMMARY Be in the middle of it all as an
on-site ticket & activity sales agent. The Depot and On Mountain
Sales locations are the hubs for guest information and product
sales, including lift tickets, season passes, adventure activities,
event ticket, and more. You ll work in a fast-paced, team
environment with insight into all areas of the resort. Help us
guide our guests through their trip like the Swiss army knife of
resort knowledge you ll be. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Sell lift tickets, activities, and other resort products
through multiple sales systems.
- Provide exceptional guest service through knowledgeable and
positive interactions with our guests.
- Guide our guests through their vacation experience by making
recommendations for products, amenities, or providing other resort
- Assist with maintaining welcoming atmosphere for guests,
including the exterior & interior appearance of our On Mountain
- Assist with opening & closing procedures, including verified
- Assist with ensuring proper inventory & supply levels.
- Participate in pre-shift, department, and resort meetings as
necessary.This job description is an overview of the scope of
responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job
tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and
position, the responsibilities of this position may
change.QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
DIRECT EXPERIENCEEducation: High School or EquivalentExperience:
Resort and sales experience or one year of related work
- Is inquisitive and curious, always asking questions; Seeks new
and/or different or ways to improve the business; Thinks outside
- Demonstrates true passion for the job, the resort, and the
- Communicates clearly and appropriately - both orally and in
- Responds to questions or requests in a timely manner.
- All communication is down home and strives to improve upon a
high level of guest service in a friendly manner.DELIVERY
- Ensures a guest driven atmosphere and improves commitment to a
service level that exceed our guests expectations.FLEXIBILITY
- Adapts and is flexible to changing business circumstances
across a season. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTSAny employee or volunteer who
operates a company vehicle including cars, trucks, snowcats,
snowmobiles, or heavy equipment is required to comply with the
Driver s Standards Policy. This policy also applies to employees or
volunteers driving their personal vehicles for company business
more than four times per month, averaging 30+ miles per trip. All
drivers should receive a full copy of the Alterra Driver s
Standards Policy; if you have not please contact your Risk/Safety
or HR/EE Department.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONSThis
position may be required to work evenings, weekends and
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum
of 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office
equipment on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile
devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, bending,
reaching, and speaking on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking,
kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.An Equal
Opportunity Employer Associated topics: crew, elevator, engineer,
locker room associate, mascot, operator, security officer, service,
Keywords: Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Pittsburgh , Guest Service (Ticket Agent), Sales , Elkins, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!