Posted on: November 20, 2023
Proven to Perform.
From the edges of space to the bottoms of ocean, our materials are
proven to perform -- and so is our team. We're hiring high
performers as proven as our products. Join us. We are currently
seeking Maintenance Technician at our Monaca Operations in Monaca,
PA. This position is a core component of our maintenance team and
requires a trained and experienced individual to continue our
success. In order to attract top talent, ATI is currently offering
a sign-on bonus of $3,000 for this position (with $1,500 paid at
start and $1,500 paid after completion of 6 months). Essential
- Diagnoses, tests, maintains and repairs electrical and
electronic equipment, such as:
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems and
- Integrating, indicating or recording electrical or electronic
- Variable speed AC and DC motor Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Radio control
- Personal computers
- Computer peripherals and similar systems
- Diagnoses, tests, maintains and repairs combustion systems
- Serves as a team member/leader to inspect and troubleshoot
- Tests faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional
operation of electronic units and systems to diagnose cause of
- Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects,
using oscilloscopes, PC and computers, signal generators, ammeters,
- Replaces defective components and wiring and adjusts mechanical
parts, using hand-tools and soldering iron.
- Aligns, adjusts, and calibrates equipment according to
- Calibrates testing instruments.
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests.
- Uses computer to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade
process control equipment and PLCs.
- Installs, repairs, maintains, and adjusts indicating,
recording, telemetering, and controlling instruments and test
equipment, used to measure and control variables, such as pressure,
flow, temperature, motion, force, and chemical composition, using
precision instruments and hand-tools.
- May instruct Maintenance repair crews
- May enter information into computer to copy program from one
electronic component to another or to draw, modify or to store
schematics, applying knowledge of software package use.
- May install equipment in industrial establishments.
- May operate equipment, such as communication equipment.
Operates Production Equipment for diagnostic and testing
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 2 years of industrial or related experience OR an
Associates Degree in electrical or mechanical related
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Be willing to operate and/or maintain a variety of operation
- Work shifts, weekends, and overtime in a heavy industrial
- Have demonstrated the ability to work safely as a team
- Have a working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, welding,
pumps, piping, power transmission, lubrication, rigging, motors,
electronics, controls, power supplies, AC/DC theory, power
distribution, computers and PLC's, etc.
- Pass the Ramsey Validated Super Trade Technician Main test.
We thrive when the expectations are great, and the barriers are
high. We're solving the world's most difficult challenges through
materials science. Our advanced, integrated process technologies
and proven performers give us a tremendous competitive advantage.
When customers systems need to fly higher, dig deeper, stand
stronger, and last longer -- anywhere on, above or below the earth
-- ATI is proven to perform.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Keywords: ati, Pittsburgh , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Monaca, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!