Maintenance Technician II
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job SummaryAs a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible
for maintaining the building and equipment. You will be on call
with department peers to provide emergency service. Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: 2 years experience as Material Handling
Equipment mechanic, in building and Equipment maintenance,
knowledge of retail support center and knowledge of automation
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Valid Driver's
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 100 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Responsible for building maintenance.
- Responsible for pump maintenance, including hanging hardware,
i. e., changing hoses, nozzles, etc.
- Responsible for pump troubleshooting, including card readers,
- Responsible for patching concrete and asphalt holes.
- Change light bulbs on canopy, perimeter lights and exterior
- Responsible for external and internal painting.
- Responsible for basic trouble shooting of HVAC units, cleaning
HVAC units and assisting with changing filters.
- Responsible for changing interior light bulbs.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting for coolers and freezers
including evaporators, condensing units, drain lines, etc.
- Responsible for restroom drain clogs, fixing leaks, replacing
stools, faucets, internal stool plumbing fixtures and
maintaining/replacing hand dryers.
- Responsible for general maintenance of ice and FCB machines,
including troubleshooting, delimbing, electronics and maintaining
- Responsible for basic general maintenance of fountain machines,
including drain clogs, BIB connectors, etc.
- Responsible for basic general maintenance of deli case,
cleaning condensers, changing evaporator fans, etc.
- Responsible for basic general maintenance of ovens (conveyer
and industrial) and Hatco warmers, etc.
- Responsible for miscellaneous maintenance needs, including
changing door hardware, hanging signs, bulletin board, etc. About
UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on
shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Pittsburgh , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Cecil, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!