Membership Sales Consultant in Sewickley, PA at Diamond Run Golf Club
Company: Sewickley, PA, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Diamond Run Golf Club
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Membership Sales Director is the face of the Club and is
responsible for sourcing and enrolling new Members. They also
nurture relationships with existing Members so they will invite
their friends and colleagues to join. In addition, they attend
activities with Members and their guests to demonstrate pride in
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the
- Create and execute quarterly game plans, the definitive sales
and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals.
- Maintain prospect database by following the CRM system
functionality standards to stay organized, generate reports,
- Represent the Club in city and community activities and
organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop
sources for prospective Club Members.
- Collaborate with the VP of the Membership and Marketing
Department to develop programs and social media campaigns to create
brand awareness and recognition and generate quality leads through
strategy and pricing. About You
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales
performance (preferably 2 - 3 years of experience).
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite and
CRM experience. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and
other community leaders.
- Creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational
- Applicants must possess a passion for providing high-quality
Member service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Compensation
- Up to $90k TOTAL Compensation Package (50/50 split)+ Benefits &
Club Perks Skills
Sales & Marketing --- Contract Negotiation --- Leadership ---
Logistics Management --- Operations Management --- Sales Management
--- Strategic Planning --- P&L Management --- Product Marketing
--- Strategic Negotiations --- Sales Presentations ---
Communication --- Sales Organization Leadership --- Sales &
Marketing Leadership --- Influential Communicator --- Account Sales
Strategies --- P&L Analysis --- P&L Forecasting ---
Conflict Management & Problem-Solving Skills --- Creative Critical
Thinker --- Influential Teambuilding & Personnel Management Invited
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates
in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position, and it is a partial statement of
duties, responsibilities, or conditions. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as needed. #IND
Keywords: Sewickley, PA, United States, Pittsburgh , Membership Sales Consultant in Sewickley, PA at Diamond Run Golf Club, Professions , Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!