Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - Allegheny Wood Products
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,290-$1,580 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 232659Overview
- Haul lumber on flatbed trailers.
- No hand unloads, but strapping required for flatbed loads.
- Drive within KY, NC, OH, PA, TN, VA and WV. Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Beckley, WV, Elkins, WV, Kingwood, WV
or Petersburg, WV. Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL
training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Meet the supportive team at
the Obetz facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Pittsburgh , Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - Allegheny Wood Products, Professions , Kingwood, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!