Project Manager II - Construction
Company: Mitsubishi Electric Power Products
Posted on: May 28, 2023
MEPPI's Diamond Vision Division (DVD) is looking for an experienced
Project Manager II who has experience in overseeing construction to
manage our installation and service activities of video screens and
production systems for the sports and entertainment industry. This
role will involve high levels of travel and the ability to work
with our amazing large LED Screens all over North America.
- Direct and supervise on-site construction and subcontractors
for installation and service activities for DVD.
- Manage sales and maintenance service projects to assure on-time
completion within established budgets.
- Coordinate and support the fulfillment of event support and
other maintenance service obligations.
- Collaborate with customers, subcontractors, architects and
consultants to coordinate project requirements.
- Oversee creation of system documentation for customers
including as-built documents and operation manuals.
- Ensure all aspects of project scope including subcontractors'
work conform to all applicable contracts.
- Prepare and review subcontractor and customer price quotations
to maximize profit in a fair and equitable way.
- Write subcontractor scopes of work for installation and
- Coordinate procurement, delivery, installation and servicing
activities of video equipment systems.
- Assist Display Systems Engineer with testing and quality
control of video display system prior to final acceptance and
during service activities.
- Coordinate all required details for project scheduling,
closeout and warranty/service obligations.
- Manage safety and insurance issues on assigned projects.
- Prepare project activity reports and hold project meetings with
subcontractors/crew supervisors as directed.
- Review requests for payment associated with projects.
- Prepare project status reports and keep management, customers
and stakeholders informed of project status and related issues when
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Construction Management,
Construction Engineering or related field with a minimum 2 years of
experience working on construction projects, or equivalent
education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of project management and/or commercial
- Intermediate knowledge of electrical systems, power control and
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills required to
communicate with employees, vendors and customers.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and
- Advance computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office
applications including Project.
Keywords: Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Pittsburgh , Project Manager II - Construction, Professions , Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...