Java Production Support
Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Location: New Castle
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Minimum 6 years of practical Java application maintenance and
- Hands on experience in SQL query and Database issue
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design,
design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
- Experience in working multiple OS (Unix, Linux, Win)
- Hands on experience with Java, J2EE, JMS/IBM MQ, App Server
(preferably Web sphere 8x) deployment, recycles and
- Have deep understanding of Multithreading and should be able to
identify issues during execution of multithreading
- Worked on source code management such as SVN, GIT, Bit
- Significant experience with Java Web Components, Web Services
- Build Tools Maven, Ant. Have experience using Sonar, and
- Users query and issue troubleshoot and resolution
- Experience in Application monitoring setup/config using ITRS
and creating monitoring dashboards
- In depth understanding of Incident, Change and problem
management and ability to handle major incidents and drive to
resolution with multi team co-ordination.
- Hands on experience in Unix commands, AutoSys, Secure File
transfer and NDM file transfer setup, maintenance and
- Adopt new ideas, approaches and explore/implement process
improvements and eliminate manual touch points
- Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation
activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation
- Write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and
- SLA adherence and escalation management.
Keywords: Tata Consultancy Services, Pittsburgh , Java Production Support, Professions , New Castle, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...