Soup Production Technician
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary$1000 New Hire Bonus!
Fresh Foods Manufacturing is continuing to expand operations and
immediately hiring new Food Production Technicians to join the
Full time Team Members enjoy:
--- 4-day work week
--- Several shifts available to fit your schedule
--- Weekly pay
--- Attendance bonuses
--- Paid time off
--- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
--- Overnight shits earn an extra $2.00/hour
This position is involved in production of all products created in
the soup production room. Directly responsible for the product
production, quality and adherence to food safety policies and
procedures at our Fresh Foods Manufacturing facility.Job
- Experience Desired But Not Required : 1 to 3 years, 2 - 3 years
cooking/catering or large volume batch cooking experience
- Experience Desired But Not Required : Experience in batching
and scaling recipes, Mechanical and technical aptitude, experience
with culturally diverse teams.
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Education Desired But Not Required : Associates Degree in
- Certification or Licensing Desired: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 poundsJob Responsibilities:
- Inspect food ingredients and food preparation equipment through
physical, mechanical and visual inspection to maintain quality
standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform day to day activities including cooking, scaling,
pumping, packaging and sanitation.
- Maintain accurate production records, HACCP and QA
documentation to ensure that all meet the federal, state, county
and Company requirements.
- Control quality and production costs through: strict adherence
to recipes and production procedures, monitoring waste and loss,
and improved work efficiencies.
- Coordinate and perform equipment and plant sanitation, as
- Inspect and evaluate equipment requirements to ensure
efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by ensuring that
all food safety, food holding, temperature, Giant Eagle and OSHA
standards are met.Starting Rate of Pay$16.00About UsAt Giant Eagle
Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one
giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are
the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a
nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to
grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of
the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our
GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we
are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on
their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Pittsburgh , Soup Production Technician, Professions , Freedom, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!