School Bus Driver
Company: THE FULLINGTON AUTO BUS COMPANY
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: BECOME A SCHOOL BUS DRIVER TODAY!
- Part-Time with flexible scheduling!
- Same schedule as your children - SUMMERS OFF!
- Sign-On Bonus of $3,000 (for non-CDL holders) and $5,000.00
(for CDL holders)!
- Safe Driving Bonuses!
- Annual bonus for returning each school year!
- Paid training to get your CDL license and
s-endorsement!Position Summary:To transport and deliver school
students by driving in a safe and timely manner as assigned and to
present a favorable, professional image for public relations to the
parents, students, and the community.Responsibilities and
Duties:This list is meant to be representative, not exhaustive, and
incumbents are expected to perform all duties as assigned or
directed. Incumbents may not perform all the duties listed while in
other cases related duties may also be assigned. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, consistent with applicable law.
- On time to perform designated school district routes, and
maintains a consistent schedule for pick-up and drop-off
- Drive school bus to destination in accordance with school
district, federal and state regulations. (i.e. Traffic regulations,
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering
at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic,
inclement weather, or in tight areas.
- Report all accidents/incidents involving driver, students or
company equipment, immediately. No matter how big or small. Report
highway safety hazards noted en route.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather, or
traffic conditions or other emergencies or in the event
irregularities relating to the pickup or delivery of students.
- Maintains student discipline on the bus by following the School
District policy on reporting any discipline problems on the proper
form and submitting the form to the appropriate company personnel
or school district personnel.
- Keeps the school bus clean and free of obstructions.
- Attends safety and other meetings as requested.Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License.
- Class A or B with a School Bus Endorsement, Passenger
Endorsement and Air Brakes.
- Must be of at least the age of 18 years old.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control
- Must have knowledge of DOT regulations governing safe driving,
hours of service, inspection and maintenance, and transportation of
passengers.Minimum Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma or GEDStatements included in this job
description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as circumstances change. PI201596322
Keywords: THE FULLINGTON AUTO BUS COMPANY, Pittsburgh , School Bus Driver, Professions , Duncansville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!