Electronic Technician - Systems - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Aerotech, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
When you join the Precision Automation and Robotics evolution at
Aerotech , located near Pittsburgh, PA in RIDC Park, O'Hara
Township, you will build an exceptional career with paid on-the-job
training and opportunities for advancement, while aligning with a
growing company that provides an extensive total rewards
compensation system , including:
- bonus payments every 6 months,
- rich health plans, and
- retirement planning with our 100% company-paid Employee Stock
Ownership Trust. You will help improve lives with our innovative
solutions that help automate the globe! Demand for Aerotech's
advanced technology products continues to thrive, so we continue to
At Aerotech, We Build Precision Automation & Robotics Careers. Join
What will your day look like? At Aerotech, you will:
- Follow detailed instructions and procedures to conduct
functional tests on electronic equipment and electromechanical
systems in order to evaluate system performance under actual
- Read and interpret schematic, assembly, and wiring
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to the component
level and electromechanical systems
- Analyze and interpret test data
- Conduct functional test on prototype electro-mechanical systems
and provides test data to engineering What will separate you from
the rest? Experience with:
- Systems level troubleshooting
- Servo tuning
- Brushless motor and feedback devices
- Ability to use digital multimeters, current probes, and
- Effective computer literacy, including experience with ERP
Software Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or
equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills Benefits:
Aerotech has been advancing industries with our precision motion
technology for more than 50 years. Our employees are our future,
and we continue to grow by investing in our employees through
continuous paid on-the-job training in a clean and
climate-controlled environment, while providing the following
exceptional benefits and more!
- Competitive compensation
- Bi-annual bonus
- Annual raise eligibility
- UPMC Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Trust
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement Must be authorized to work in the US
currently and in the future without employer sponsorship.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this
employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability
for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information
that you provide in this employment application only with Company
management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who
are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on
behalf of the Company.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aerotech, Inc., Pittsburgh , Electronic Technician - Systems - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Professions , Oliver, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!