Residential Service Plumber
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Location: East Pittsburgh
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!401K with 25%
match!As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and
maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in
a residential setting.We are the plumbing, electrical, heating -and
air conditioning -company that thousands of Pittsburgh Residents
have trusted for more than two -generations. We offer home services
to residents of central PA.We continue to be a family owned and
operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we
service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers,
HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider
them to be an extension of our -family.Not only do we have an
excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well! - We are committed to
hiring and working with the best. - We take pride in the work we
do, and we want plumbers who do the same! -What can we do for
- Been in business since 1964
- 2nd generation owner
- Give back and support -the community in many different
- Continuous opportunity for growth and education
- Treats all employees like family
- Take home vehicles
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused
- Growth opportunityRequirements of our next Service Plumber: - -
- - -Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make
on-the-job applications. - - - - -Minimum of 3 Years of Service
Plumbing Experience - - - - -Clean, safe driving record. - - - -
-Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing
issues. - - - - -Competitive individual contributor who also loves
to win as a team. - - - - - -Highly motivated, with a great
attitude on life. - - - - - -Ability to train and mentor
apprentices as needed.Tasks for the Service Plumber: - - - -
Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and
installation teams - - - - Keep your company truck clean, inside,
and out - - - - Keep your truck inventory up to date - - - -
Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner - - - - Maintain a
clean and professional appearance - - - - Minimum Journeyman
- Highly motivated with a great attitude on life.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record - - - - Participate in
weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a
professional - - - - Communicate and consult with homeowner to give
them the best options on repair or replacementWhat can WE do for
- Provide stability - we are a family-owned company and have been
in business over 50 -years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!Benefits:** Major Medical**
Prescription Drug** Optical** Dental** Orthodontia** Long Term
Disability** Life Insurance ($250K Term)** 401-k with 25% match**
Take Truck Home** 100 plus hours of training every year** Quarterly
company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)**
Pay ranges $20 - $30/hour base pay before bonuses and spiffs! -All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on,
race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected
category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment
background check is required to be considered for this
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Pittsburgh , Residential Service Plumber, Professions , East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!