Company: Haemonetics Corporation
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are constantly looking to add to our core talent. If you are
seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work
environment that is diverse and dynamic, look no further -
Haemonetics is your employer of choice.Job Details
- JOB SUMMARYThis Material Handler is responsible for performing
raw material movements and activities by following
Standardprocedures/instructions and ensuring efficiency. This
position ensures optimized performance by promptness and accuracy
inrelated duties and/or responsibilities; by handling urgencies and
priorities properly and quickly. Provides and maintains
qualityservice by enforcing and complying with company quality and
warehouse service standards.ESSENTIAL DUTIESDuties are listed in
order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform
other function-related activities inaddition to the below mentioned
responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Acknowledges and maintains commitment with the environmental
policy, and participates actively in the environmental
- programs to achieve the objectives and targets with their
- Assists others by performing special projects and
- Complies with QSR, ISO and all applicable regulations and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results;
keeps business information confidential; administers the
- system security; ensures data accuracy and integrity; maintains
updated professional and technical knowledge; assures
- systems compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate
standards; ensures a safe and healthy environment.
- Dispatch raw material for manufacturing works orders and
perform the respective material transactions with accuracy.
- Ensures and/or performs warehouse activities by following
Procedures and instructions.
- Ensures inventory accuracy by processing accurate material
transactions in the accepting and issuing of material.
- Ensures optimal customer service by assisting internal and
external customers with accurate and timely responses to
- Ensures optimal housekeeping by following procedure and
completing corresponding checklist; maintains Warehouse in a
- neat and safe manner; improves warehousing space usage ensuring
material is stored to maximize available spaces.
- Maintains a good company image and supplier relation through
professional and efficient daily business contacts.
- Maintains label control records. Verifies the expiration date
- Maintains permanent and historical reference by maintaining
necessary records and/or reports supporting job functions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, and trainings.
- Maintains vehicles (Trucks and Forklifts) maintenance, reports
any mechanical defects by performing daily inspection, filling
- and signing inspection checklist.
- Maintains warehouse areas and raw material inventory by
properly storing, locating and protecting.
- Participates in the development of environmental improvement
projects, which implies the minimization, all possible
- negative environmental impacts of daily operations and
- Perform entries in the computer.
- Performs material movement through different warehouses.
- Provides the necessary support in terms of transporting raw
material and products to and from manufacturing and
- warehouse areas.
- Receives the material returned by manufacturing, confirms
quantity and lot number. Locates the respective locations and
- completes required material transactions.
- Reports all of the differences relative to errors to the
coordinator or supervisor for corrective action.
- Responsible for the improvement and profitability of the
company's goals by participating and ensuring end of month,
- of quarter and end of year activities are completed, accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Supports operations goals by ensuring promptness and accuracy
in the supply of materials.
- Works towards inventory accuracy and goals by actively
participating in annual and other periodic physical inventory
- activities of stored parts; investigating and reconciling
differencesConditions of Employment: Haemonetics' policy requires
COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. employees, unless approved for a
medical, religious or business exemption. While we recognize
employees have their own individual beliefs and perspectives
regarding vaccination, we believe it is an important step as part
of our obligation to protect our colleagues, our customers and our
communities as we continue to make health and safety our top
priority.EEO Policy StatementPay Transparency: Residents of certain
locations, including Colorado and New York City, may be entitled to
additional information about the potential range of compensation
and benefits associated with this position. If you believe you may
be entitled to such information by law, you may contact
1-781-348-7777, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET or
email AskHR@Haemonetics.com. Conditions of Employment:
Haemonetics's requires COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. employees
who work in the presence of other colleagues or customers, unless
the employee is approved for a medical or religious exemption,
pursuant to applicable law. While we recognize employees have their
own individual beliefs and perspectives regarding vaccination, we
believe it is an important step as part of our obligation to
protect our colleagues, customers and communities as we continue to
make health and safety our top priority.
Keywords: Haemonetics Corporation, Pittsburgh , Material Handler, Professions , Clinton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!