Company: Pro comfort heating and cooling
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Maintains environmental conditions by installing and maintaining
heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment; maintaining
* Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications,
drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
* Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing,
fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators,
motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and
humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters,
gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes
* Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems;
identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts,
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents actions by completing equipment records.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation
Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail,
Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Keywords: Pro comfort heating and cooling, Pittsburgh , HVAC Technician, Professions , Graysville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!