Financial Systems Analyst (FP&A)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Hybrid - Financial Systems Analyst / FP&A / $$$ / Great
Culture / 35 hour work week / ERP expertThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Joseph SipoczAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 -
$105,000 per yearA bit about us:The organization proudly provides
the aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, and medical devices
industries along with the engineers and technical experts who work
in them, with a robust and essential portfolio of innovative
programs, products, and services. Pioneering engineering standards
and developing capabilities for a better future.Why join us?Top
benefits401K / matchBonus(es)Great compensation package Work life
balance (only 2 days on site, 35 hour work weeks)Awesome
leadershipPath for growth with the organizationJob DetailsThis
position serves as a business partner with business unit managers
for budget planning and forecasts, and handles projects involving
the analysis of financial and non-financial data enabling managers
to make appropriate financial decisions that directly affect the
company's net income. Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Develops reports and analyses and presents recommendations to
management regarding financial and/or operational performance
including but not limited to productivity, operational statistics,
cost trends, and revenue trends.
- Serves as a business partner/liaison with business unit
managers for budget planning and forecasts by providing business
analysis to enable management to make appropriate financial
- Advises and assists management in determining and defining the
business impact (both operational and economic) on the operation of
proposed systems, capital investments, and/or product changes.
Prepares, reports on, and tracks, feasibility/profitability studies
related to proposed corporate programs and strategies.
- Completes thorough analysis of budgets and actual results for
business units to identify opportunities, anomalies, trends, and
other relevant items that may impact performance of the business
unit. Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years in prior FP&A position required
- Strong interest in career advancement
- Understanding of PowerBI, NetSuite, and Adaptive
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of financial analysis metrics and methodologies (ROI,
NPV, allocations, fixed/variable methodologies).
- Strong written and oral communication, customer service and
- Ability to analyze, review and make recommendations.
- Time management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong understanding of Budgeting and Analysis.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Pittsburgh , Financial Systems Analyst (FP&A), Professions , Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!