Production Control Specialist
Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
TheProduction QA Specialist is responsible for overseeing the
RedZone and production line checks, while assisting in label
authorization.Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work activities of production and supporting
departments to ensure TruFood standards of safety, quality and
efficiency are met.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and efficient work area for the
employees working in assigned product area.
- Monitoring and reporting all production issues.
- Working with the Line Leads and Production Management to ensure
product and process quality related to daily production flow.
- Monitoring and reporting defects attributed to their areas
through direct interface with the RedZone.
- Implementing process improvements to improve quality and
- Ensuring manufacturing documentation used during the production
process is of the correct and most current revision.
- Comply with SQF, BRC and GMP regulations and policies.
- Adhere to all company polices
- Additional job duties as required.Qualifications
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and
- Basic mathematical aptitude.Working Conditions & Physical
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per
- Saturdaywork may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE,
and machine guarding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.
- Employee Must Adhere to ALL Plant Safety Policies and
- Non-slip rubber sole shoes to be worn while on the shop
floor.$1000 Sign On BonusTruFood Manufacturing is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender
identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Required
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Pittsburgh , Production Control Specialist, Professions , Cheswick, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!