Production Line Operators
Company: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Category: ManufacturingJob Type: Contract To HireLocation:
Weirton, West Virginia Miller Brother Staffing is looking for
Production Line Operators to work with our valued client in
Weirton, WV. Shift: 7am-3:30pm (1 st shift) and 3:30pm-midnight (2
nd shift).Pay: $14/HR Some overtime may be required including
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in assembly area.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Prepare finished products for shipment.
- Work at a consistent pace to ensure daily quotas are met.
- The ability to produce quality material.
- Take instructions from manager and line leaders.
- The ability to work at a fast past, small work area, along with
other assembly workers.
- Able to lift boxes of finished goods (if necessary - weigh can
very per box).The assembly position is an entry level
position.Experience preferred but not required.Candidate must pose
a strong work ethic, able to complete a 40-hour work week, exploit
safety awareness, and the ability to learn the assembling of
components.All safety equipment will be provided.PI180445074
Keywords: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions, Pittsburgh , Production Line Operators, Professions , Weirton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!