Inventory Associate Specialty
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Inventory Associate - Specialty
Starting Wage from $12.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS Inventory Solutions
- Hourly employees are paid weekly
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Opportunities for paid travel including occasional overnight
- Become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager for
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy/healthcare specialist counter
or work on other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate - Specialty Job Preview
This WIS team works with a select group of specialty retailers and
provides focused inventory solutions for their unique business in
the discount retail space. As the face of our organization, we
depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride,
Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and
inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes with our
proprietary handheld devices, for the current inventory at Customer
locations to provide them with proper inventory information that
will assist them in making better business decisions and better
supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people,
technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker,
Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours,
including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more
you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at .
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: WIS International, Pittsburgh , Inventory Associate Specialty, Professions , Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!