Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Maintenance Technician will conduct machine setup,
troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance services
throughout the manufacturing facility.
HIRING BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!!Join our teamand stay with our
teamthrough cross training andgrowth : $1000.00 BONUS!
7am to 3pm
3pm to 11pm
11pm to 7pm
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, conveyor
systems, production and utility machines by following diagrams,
sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment as equipment is made available.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and
repair of packaging, production and utility machines.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective/damaged parts using items such as hoists,
cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Adjust functional parts of machines and control instruments by
using items such as hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
- Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs as
- Work with and support Engineering during new projects and
process improvement activities.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies
as needed to accomplish requisite tasks.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, issues and ongoing opportunities.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical, post high school training/schooling
- Proficient in reading and understanding mechanical drawings and
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing
- Food manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
TruFood Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation
or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Pittsburgh , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Oakmont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!