Driver Class A - PA_Canonsburg
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Bethel Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As a Class A Truck Driver you will operate both Class B and Class A
vehicles to and on customer sites. Some of the vehicles operated
include vacuum trailer, rolloff trailers, van trailers, box trucks,
and high powered vacuum loaders. You will work on customer sites
performing tasks associated with emergency spills, utility
breakdowns, building and site decontaminations, and tank cleanings.
This position also offers opportunities for overtime.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Time & after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- P ositive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all tof your
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis
of every other week.
- Territory includes PA & WV
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have Hazmat, and Tanker endorsements
- Able to work on smart phone and computer
- Ability to use mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117 Apply today! Visit us at
www.cleanharbors.com/careers We thank all those interested in
joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete
the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will
be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Pittsburgh , Driver Class A - PA_Canonsburg, Professions , Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!