Electronic Technician Supervisor
Company: Justrite Safety Group
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Justrite Safety Group is a growing family of industrial safety
companies. Together we protect workers, workplaces and the
environment with a comprehensive range of industrial safety
solutions. All Justrite Safety Group portfolio companies are united
by deep safety knowledge, long experience, and a commitment to
protecting people, property and the planet.Primary
- Supervise the department using the SQDC principle. Safety,
Quality, Delivery, Cost.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
of all equipment in all (3) value streams and the distribution
center. Responsible for modifications to the equipment to adapt to
product changes or to implement new ideas for continuous
improvement to the manufacturing process.
- Extensive working knowledge of PLC's, robotics, and automation
- Extensive knowledge of power distribution including switchgear,
cutouts, & transformers. As well as cable tray, buss duct, and
- Knowledge of complex plastics machinery including blow molding,
injection, structural foam injection, granulators, chillers, & and
secondary finishing equipment.
- Knowledge of resistance welding equipment.
- Knowledge of stamping machine circuits.
- Computer skills pertaining to robotic and PLC software and
- Working with engineers and the maintenance supervisor for new
installation or modernization projects with participation in
activities such as planning, engineering design, field devices,
hardware configuration, software design, development and testing,
and new system start-up.
- Working with and placing orders with vendors for installations
and equipment maintenance.
- Staying current with technology advancements in industrial
- Ability to adapt to new ideas, methods, and processes.
- Union management experience preferred.
- This position will report directly to the Maintenance
Supervisor and will be the Maintenance Supervisor fill in.
- Various other duties as needed to support the
- WV journeyman license or equivalent.
- Associate degree preferred or related experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated skills in organization, prioritization,
time-management, and decision making.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to learn new
skills.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Justrite Safety Group, Pittsburgh , Electronic Technician Supervisor, Professions , Wellsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!