Foreman - E&P Operations Facilities & Pipeline Construction
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We strive to be a different kind of Company. One that focuses on
sustainable and long-term value creation for our two most important
constituencies: our employees and our shareholders. Join our team
and see why we are different.
The Construction Foreman position provides oversight and directs
the efforts of contractors in the construction of new compression
facilities, metering sites, facility upgrades, upstream production
installations, midstream pipelines, and tasks associated with
midstream and upstream facilities construction. The successful
candidate will coordinate with engineers and project management
teams to ensure projects are adequately sourced with designs,
drawings, bid packages, and materials. They will also be
responsible for safe and compliant operations adhering to all
Federal and State laws, environmental regulations, and guidelines
while maintaining prudent, cost effective, and responsible
- Personally conduct work safely and ensure safe work by all
contractors, vendors, or anyone on CNX property at all times.
- Ensure CNX facilities meet industry standards and/or best
practices (e.g. ASME/ANSI/DOT/API).
- Monitor AFE spend through the installation of facilities.
- Lead weekly update meetings with contractors to review safety,
environmental, production, and cost performance.Report project
progress in weekly construction reports.
- Oversee onsite projects that involve
cutting/welding/modification to critical components of the
production facility (any items that must adhere to a code, whether
industry accepted or CNX adopted).
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of
quality assurance system for all facility installations.
- Work with Facilities team to review / approve production
equipment practices and BMPs proposed in production related
- Work with Production and Midstream Operations to diagnose and
remediate repeat maintenance issues.
- Assist in the recycling/reuse and retrofitting of midstream and
production surface equipment.
- Develop relationships across external project teams, including
land, permitting, engineering, supply chain, etc., and must be
capable of using cross functional relationships to leverage project
optimization and success.Minimum Requirements
- Must be a highly safety minded individual.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to safely
operate a company vehicle on and off road.
- 3-5 years of similar experience required.
- Must demonstrate good communication & organization skills,
possess strong analytical skills, and have detailed orientated
project management capability.
- Must possess good computer skills and be have basic experience
with Microsoft Office.
- Capable of being a team player but willingness to accept
personal responsibility over projects.
- Capacity to work under pressure on multiple projects/phases
while observing high quality standards.
- Knowledge of and experience in wet gas production, regulation,
gas measurement, and other natural gas related equipment is
- Knowledge and experience in hydrostatic testing for high
pressure piping is a must.
- Knowledge and experience with ANSI / API / ASME codes,
material, and weld procedures is a must.
- Steel pipeline installation experience.
- Knowledge of Federal and State law with respect to SPCC,
Emergency Response, OSHA, DOT Pipeline Safety and Compliance and
Waste Management plans is preferred.
- May require up to 50% travel.Providing Equal Employment
CNX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. CNX complies with
applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training,
except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
CNX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment
based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Violation of
this EEO Policy by any individual employee or applicant will not be
Keywords: CNX, Pittsburgh , Foreman - E&P Operations Facilities & Pipeline Construction, Professions , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!