Posted on: November 22, 2021
Miller Brother Staffing is recruiting for Production Workers for
our client in Freedom, PA! Cold WarehouseShift: Sun-Fri (Work 4 10
hour shifts possible overtime)4:00am - 2:30pm 6:00am -
- Experience Desired but not Required: 1 to 3 years, 2 - 3 years
cooking/catering or large volume batch cooking experience
- Experience Desired but not Required: Experience in batching and
scaling recipes, Mechanical and technical aptitude, experience with
culturally diverse teams.
- Education Desired but not Required: High school diploma or
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 poundsJob Responsibilities:
- Inspect food ingredients and food preparation equipment through
physical, mechanical and visual inspection to maintain quality
standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform day to day activities including cooking, scaling,
pumping, packaging and sanitation.
- Maintain accurate production records, HACCP and QA
documentation to ensure that all meet the federal, state, county
and Company requirements.
- Control quality and production costs through: strict adherence
to recipes and production procedures, monitoring waste and loss,
and improved work efficiencies.
- Coordinate and perform equipment and plant sanitation, as
- Inspect and evaluate equipment requirements to ensure
efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by ensuring that
all food safety, food holding, temperature, and OSHA standards are
Keywords: Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh , Production Workers, Professions , Freedom, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!