Warehouse Manager - Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Paid COVID Vaccine Incentive
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
This Warehouse Manager Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
* Assisting the General Manager by managing and executing all
activities of the warehouse in support of the overall operation;
helps to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a
strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent
delivery of excellent customer service throughout the warehouse
* Working in our warehouse located near Pittsburgh International
The Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Manager to:
* Be available to work any shift between the hours of 4:00 am and
4:00 pm from Monday to Friday with flexibility to work weekends as
* Work a full-time schedule
* Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock
* Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse
* Recruits and trains warehouse personnel.
* Schedules warehouse operational hours to accommodate business
* Supervises and delegates tasks to warehouse employees.
* Places stock orders as required.
* Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports
shortages/overages to vendors in a timely manner, before required
* Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise
returns to vendors.
* Adjusts prices (mark ups/ mark downs) as per the General
Manager's instructions. Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the
* Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products
for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
* Arranges monthly meetings with sales representatives to provide
information to the General Manager regarding new products on the
market and to obtain credit for damaged/outdated products.
* Organizes all preparatory work for quarterly press counts and
* Minimum 1 to 3 years of previous warehouse experience
* Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
* Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Knowledge of SAP related to purchase order creation and
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
* Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
* Universal Life Insurance
* Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
* Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
* Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
* Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Pittsburgh , Warehouse Manager - Airport, Professions , Beaver, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!