Posted on: November 20, 2023
Explore Numerous Nearby Locations for Your Convenience!Schedule an
Interview First - Apply Afterwards -
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. -Our mission at Sevita is to create a
world where every person has the right to live well. As a
Caregiver, you'll provide assistance and strategies to the
individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and
environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion
you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
You'll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and
supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
Caregiver - (Morgantown,Fairmont, Clarksburg, Bridgeport)
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- 13.50 Hourly - - $15.00 Hourly in Morgnatown ICF
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life?
Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical
staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide
assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as
independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field
trips, medical appointments, and shopping
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and
assist with medication administration
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from
community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition,
and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Support persons served with living skills such as personal
hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
Today!This role is part of REM, a member of the Sevita family. - At
Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today - careers,
well lived. - - Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Sevita, Pittsburgh , Caregiver, Other , Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!