Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Machine Operator has the primary responsibility of all
packaging equipment. Machine operators operate assigned production
equipment according to safety and quality standards. All of our
production positions are responsible for performing cleaning and
sanitization procedures on the production line and on various
pieces of equipment.Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to the company's GMP's and general food safety standards
- Perform spot checks on products to ensure adherence to approved
- Responsible for routine cleaning and general maintenance of the
workspace as assigned.
- Notify supervisor of product discrepancies and/or equipment
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures regarding
- Complete any/all food safety related checks and associated
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Good command of the English language, both written and
- Basic mathematical aptitude.Working conditions & Physical
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per
- Saturday work may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE,
and machine guarding.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.
- Proper Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO) observance is always
required.$1000 Sign On BonusTruFood has a long history of
developing and producing nutrition bars, chocolate moulded
products, and granola for some of the largest and emerging brands.
We offer competitive health and welfare benefits, including a 401k
plan with a substantial company matching contribution. In addition,
we are proud to offer a number of company-paid holidays, and a
generous paid time off plan.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Pittsburgh , Machine Operator, Other , Glenshaw, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!