Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Batch Operator has the primary responsibility of all kitchen
equipment. Batch operators measure, weigh, and mix ingredients
according to product standards. All of our production positions are
responsible for performing cleaning and sanitization procedures on
the production line and on various pieces of equipment.Duties and
- Adhere to the company's GMP's and general food safety standards
- Perform spot checks on products to ensure adherence to approved
- Responsible for routine cleaning and general maintenance of the
workspace as assigned.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures
- Safely and effectively operate batch mixers and kettles.
- Perform approved sanitation procedures on various kitchen
- Accurately weigh "dry" ingredients.
- Shovel product, fill and carry buckets to areas within the
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Good command of the English language, both written and
- Basic mathematical aptitude.Working conditions & Physical
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per
- Saturday work may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE,
and machine guarding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.
- Employee must adhere to all Plant Safety Policies and
Procedures.$1000 Sign On BonusTruFood has a long history of
developing and producing nutrition bars, chocolate molded products,
and granola for some of the largest and emerging brands. We offer
competitive health and welfare benefits, including a 401k plan with
a substantial company matching contribution. In addition, we are
proud to offer a number of company-paid holidays, and a generous
paid time off plan.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Pittsburgh , Batch Operator, Other , Glenshaw, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!