Buyer/Planner Level 4
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Our client, in Coraopolis, PA, is seeking a Buyer/Planner to
join their team. The ideal candidate will have ability to
effectively negotiate with suppliers, ability to analyze and solve
problems and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities. which
will align successfully in the organization. Job Title:
Buyer/Planner Location: Coraopolis, PA Pay Range: $32 per hour
What's the job?
- Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through
the production cycle to determine required materials.
- Purchases materials, using engineering and production schedules
to maintain inventory at planned levels.
- Evaluates vendor reliability, develops new supply sources where
vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
- Monitors cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to
assure best quality at best value.
- Develops specifications for new contract orders. What's Needed?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing, inventory
management or planning.
- Understands the financial impact of purchasing and inventory
- Understanding of ERP software systems.
- Preferably SAP.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and comfortable performing
in an evolving work environment What's in it for me?
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Opportunity to growth If this is a role that interests you and
you'd like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be
in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look
forward to speaking with you! About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company
of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions
company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of
work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent
that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for
hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them
with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable
employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries
and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis, Talent
Solutions, and Jefferson Wells - creates substantial value for
candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and
territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized
consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women,
Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year -
all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Pittsburgh , Buyer/Planner Level 4, Other , Cecil, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!