Company: RAC Brands
Location: New Castle
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $15?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sunday OffWe are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, life Insurance,
Supplemental Life Insurance, Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance, Short
Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts,
401(k) Savings Plan w/company match, Paid Time Off, Legal
Insurance, Identity Theft Protection Plan, Health Savings Accounts,
Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Limited
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to
high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do
meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Delivery Specialist:
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer
experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in
our stores and in customer's homes and obtain new rental orders
when needed on the sales floor and over the phone
- Deliveries Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and
display a winning spirit through safe and compliant
loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all
handling and transportation procedures as well as keeping vehicles
clean and properly maintained as assigned.
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized
product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in
mind by refurbishing merchandise to like new condition and keeping
showroom dusted, vacuumed and organized
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving recordYou WILL be
driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift and move product such as furniture,
electronics, and appliances
- Great communication and customer service skills
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Coworker to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the Coworker is regularly required to talk and hear. This
position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending,
kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The
Coworker must frequently lift and/or move (push/pull) heavy items
and merchandise. All Coworkers are expected to adhere to all
Company safety guidelines while meeting the physical demands of the
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and hours/days of work are Monday
through Saturday, store open to close hours. Sundays off along with
one other weekday off. Schedules and hours per week/overtime work
may change throughout the year as dictated by management and
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required
to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is
committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full job description provided in Onboarding
Keywords: RAC Brands, Pittsburgh , Delivery Specialist, Other , New Castle, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...