Assembler Team - 2nd Shift
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Title - Pay Rate Our client in (city, state) is looking for
hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. (add 1 client
specific selling statement) Don't wait--- apply today! What's in it
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- (add 1-2 other key selling points Ex: Opportunity for growth,
on public transportation, etc.) What will you be doing?
- The following functions are performed by Assembler-Packers:
These functions are interrelated and will be rotated throughout the
- Reliability in Attendance and Punctuality for scheduled shift,
being able and ready to work.
- Participation in the Workers Warm-up Program prior to working
in your station.
- Assemblers/Packers are responsible to gather and pack
manufactured products on a daily basis. Must achieve and maintain
- Refer to POR and ensure the use of correct materials
(packaging, carton, etc.) and quantity per pack.
- Observe and maintain product and packaging quality (any
defective or questionable product should be removed and the
inspector or supervisor informed)
- Assemble or re-assemble parts together such as clips into
hangers, hook inserted and seated into jawbreaker parts.
- Provide housekeeping, such as picking parts or loose paper,
etc. off the floor, around work area, and sweep up the area as
- Assist in rework, inspection, or other assignments as directed
- Maintain open walkway at all times.
- Other job assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Participation in all safety and workplace training
communication for your scheduled shift.
- Use no-lift procedures when sending finished boxes through tape
machine, transport with inclined carts only.
- Work in a safe manner and abide by all the company's safety
rules. What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitudeWhy should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you
Interested? Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will
be in touch within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family
and earn dollars with every successful hire. ManpowerGroup
recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and
barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming,
fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to
access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to
providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your
Keywords: Manpower, Pittsburgh , Assembler Team - 2nd Shift, Other , Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...