Food Services Supervisor
Company: GetGo Caf + Market
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job SummaryAs a GetGo Kitchen Lead, you will exceed customer and
Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient,
accurate and pleasant food service. You will also provide guidance
and coaching to Team Members, ensuring the store runs like
clockwork. In this role, you will be on the fast track to store
leadership coaching, supervising and leading the kitchen team in
addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader.Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Experience in supervisory role and food
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 poundsJob Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by
providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and
guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to
vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and
passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and
- Assist management in setting and reaching aggressive sales and
profit goals by encouraging sampling and suggesting as much as
possible, while also managing shrink.
- Monitor quality control in kitchen area and when ordering food
- Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that
all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team in the
Kitchen at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the
- Make sure your restrooms are always exceptionally clean and
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with
appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Ensure all Team Members have access to the right training and
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the
store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Supervise product merchandising and integrity by ensuring that
all equipment consistently passes safety audits and that the
appropriate Team Members on the schedule are certified in food
- Set and promote sales and performance goals for your team and
provide them with the tools to reach those goals.
- Identify strengths and opportunities on your team and think
strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in
mind that each Team Member has a voice.About UsGetGo takes a
refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store
experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas
station in a way thats fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our
260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West
Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where
theyre going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience.
Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where
theyre growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid
training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time positions
open right now. So we encourage you to get going.Required
Keywords: GetGo Caf + Market, Pittsburgh , Food Services Supervisor, Other , Delmont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!