Company: Carpenter Technology
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Dynamet Incorporated, based in Washington, Pa., is a leading
domestic and international supplier of titanium alloy products.
Acquired by Carpenter in 1997, Dynamet supplies titanium bar, wire,
fine wire, strip, and precision shapes for the aerospace, medical,
consumer, motorsports and recreation industries. Committed to
offering excellence and innovation in the manufacture of titanium
and other specialty metal products, Dynamet ensures strict quality
controls through its testing and analysis laboratory. Dynamet
maintains a second manufacturing facility in western
Florida.MANUFACTURING SUPERVISORPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR
- Provide production employees with guidance, direction and
supervision in support of departmental operations.
- Promptly address performance issues.
- Actively promote all company policies and expectations,
especially in support of safety plans and results.
- Plan and schedule operations within assigned area of
- Maintain a positive work environment by regularly communicating
with employees on the shop floor and respond to employee issues and
concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain well-organized and productive work areas.
- Work with others to achieve department and company goals and
- Perform all other duties and special projects as
assigned.--REQUIRED FOR THE MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
- Two-year college degree preferred.-- High school diploma
- Minimum two years supervisory experience in a
- Practical understanding of industrial/manufacturing principles,
standards, methods, and practices.
- Knowledge of disciplined problem-solving methods.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate
- Ability to direct and supervise others, objectively evaluate
performance, and train and develop others.
- Problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Key communication skills.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, influence others.
- Knowledge of positive employee-relations practices.Carpenter
Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company
contributions as well as many other options to employees.Carpenter
Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively
maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and
nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action
for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best
qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic
protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and
provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and
Keywords: Carpenter Technology, Pittsburgh , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!