Benefits Specialist - Flexible Schedule
Company: Keller Agencies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description Benefits Specialist
We are looking for career minded individuals to work with a company
that offers one of the most highly paid, rewarding, and fun careers
on the market today!
The ideal candidate is one who wants an opportunity to have a long
and stable career with an ethical company that believes in
delivering the best customer service on the market.
All of this while earning more money each year, enjoying the life
you want to live, and working with great people while helping
We offer you a successful career with Work/Life balance for you &
- Flexibility & control of your own schedule
- Unlimited income potential
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security with Residual
- Opportunity for Leadership positions in as quick as 90 days
- Complete our on boarding process & training program (classroom &
field training with supervisor).
- Establish new relationships with companies through a company
supplied lead system, networking, social media, field marketing,
referrals & warm leads through new business relationships.
- Meet with Business Owners and Individuals, identify their needs,
discuss our solutions, schedule client education meetings & enroll
clients in our benefit program
- Enroll new clients as needed & assist with billing, invoicing,
claims & policyholder servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000 per year
Keywords: Keller Agencies, Pittsburgh , Benefits Specialist - Flexible Schedule, Other , Mercer, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!