Security Operations Team Member - 2nd shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Location: Sheetz Corporate - Claysburg , PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provide safety and security to store level employees and customers
by monitoring and responding to alarm signals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Dispatch appropriate authorities such as police, fire and/or
medical to store and corporate locations when procedures
- Perform routine testing and voice downs (store tours), in
addition to utilizing system health-monitoring software, to ensure
store level equipment is functioning properly. Contact service
providers to initiate repair work on defective equipment.
- Cooperate and coordinate with LIT, Law Enforcement and
corporate management in on-going investigations of store level and
corporate activities, by providing video and other requested
- Provide guidance and assistance to service providers and
internal technicians upon alarm/CCTV system installation or
completion of repair work to ensure system integrity; includes the
initial configuration and setup of new store security systems.
- Manage Access Control at all corporate buildings by monitoring
and responding adequately to physical access alarms, systematically
defining access levels and issuing identification badges.
- May be assigned duties of a Liaison to Corporate Departments,
which will include, but not be limited to completing detailed
research and review of various incidents that may occur at our
stores and corporate sites, download and save video of these
incidents, and contact customers to discuss research findings.
- This position generally works a set schedule, but this is
subject to change due to staffing requirements needed within the
- Accurately document all daily actions performed within your
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses,
certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelors degree in business, criminology or a related field
- Related Technical / Trade training / Sheetz training
- 2 years related experience required
- None required
Tools & Equipment
- General Office Equipment
Schedule - This is a second shift position working 3pm-11pm.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience
company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600
locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland
and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on
the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years.
Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when
they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment
to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we
operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the
charities it holds dear.
If you are a current employee, click here to apply
Nearest Major Market: Altoona
Nearest Secondary Market: Johnstown
Keywords: Sheetz, Pittsburgh , Security Operations Team Member - 2nd shift, Other , Claysburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!