Company: Eat'n Park
Location: Allison Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Shift Supervisor - Hello Bistro
Say Hello to your bright future! Hello Bistro is immediately hiring
Shift Supervisors. At Hello Bistro, our purpose is to create
smiles. We live our purpose every day through our Core Values: we
care about people, we're passionate about food, we embrace
innovation, we're fiscally responsible and we foster diversity and
inclusion. As a shift supervisor, you will complete an industry
leading in-depth training program to prepare your success.
AS A SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 20% discount on any food purchase at our brands: Eat'n Park,
Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Competitive National Discount Program
- One free meal each shift
Growth and Development:
- Continuous development with our internal training platform
- As a Shift Supervisor you have tremendous room for growth with
us! In 2021, all our Hello Bistro assistant manager promotions have
been current shift supervisors.
- Eligibility for 401K, Vision, Dental and Medical plans
- Paid Time Off
Tired of the daily grind, and looking for a new gig to make your
wildest dreams come true? We can fulfill at least one of those
wishes (just keepin' it real here, folks). In our quest for world
domination (life goals are important), we're looking for
fun-loving, hard-working salad superheros to put our plan into
action. Teamwork makes the dream work!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during
scheduled shifts, includes informing team members of expectations
at the beginning of the shift.
- Greeting customers and providing fast & friendly service with
- Understanding and practicing all safety procedures at the
- Maintains morale on shift through a sense of urgency,
professionalism, and team building.
- Role model and hold team members accountable to operational and
- Cleary communicates & coordinates with other members of the
- Creating smiles!
- Ability to performing all essential job duties within the
restaurant including but not limited to: stand/walk for periods of
eight to ten hours and lift/move up to 50lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Effectively manage team members and resolve conflict.
- Must have computer skills (MS Office, point of sale systems,
inventory management systems, etc.).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned
to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
- Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making
our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have
been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Shift Supervisor, Other , Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!