Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As our dishwasher, you will be
responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the restaurant. Our
family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to
meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for
all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Check for proper detergent levels, rinse agent levels, and
water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish
- Correctly stack and store dishes, glasses, and flatware to
avoid contamination from improper handling.
- Maintain dish room cleanliness and a dry floor at all
- Keep guest and employee restrooms clean and stocked.
- Keep outside areas of restaurant clean including cleaning up
litter, clearing walkways, removing snow, and other general
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking 100% of time and frequently lifting up
to 50 lbs.
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees or below 30
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a supervisor.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years. Associated topics: cleaner,
dishwasher, dishwasher steward, lavavajillas, limpieza de cocina,
plates, service assistant, steward, stewarding, wash
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Dishwasher, Other , Blairsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!