Company: Eat'n Park
Location: Allison Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As the heart of the kitchen, our
cook opportunity allows you to prepare Eat'n Park recipes for our
restaurant guests. Our family dining experience offers you
extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer
a career development path for all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Properly prepare orders from the guest check following company
approved portions, recipe specifications, and timing
- Properly store, date, and rotate according to "first in, first
- Follow proper cutting board standards to avoid cross
contamination and administer allergen programs.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees.
- The cook will also have to perform other tasks as directed by a
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years. Associated topics:
appetizer, cafeteria, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la
preparacion, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de la preparacion,
commercial, cook, kitchen, lunch
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Cook, Other , Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!