Front Desk Attendant - Trillium Spa - Full & Part Time - Year Round - Seven Springs
Company: Vail Mountain
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the premier four season family
resort in the region! Seven springs offers employment opportunities
in a diverse range of areas including ski instructors, adventure
activities, food and beverage, culinary arts, lodging, housekeeping
and many more. Join the team at Vail - make this resort your
home-away-from-home. As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be
requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for
COVID-19.We are looking for a candidate that is positive,
self-motivated, detailed oriented, and can lead a quality staff.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team at Pennsylvanias
Outdoor Adventure Headquarters, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Inc.
The Front Desk Spa Attendant will introduce guest with warn
welcoming atmosphere to help schedule or recommend a perfect
treatment for those who walk through the door for
relaxation.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Properly open and/or close Spa each day according to Standard
- Accurately book, change and cancel Spa appointments as
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves Spa
- Provide detailed descriptions of Spa treatments, packages,
services, facility features and hours or operations.
- Actively promote the Spa, treatments, services, sessions and
retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts
- Assist in all areas of the Spa as directed by supervisor or
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.Qualifications:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours and variable shifts.
- Good personal hygiene and professional appearance.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.Physical Demands -
Must be physically able to perform the following:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, reach forward, and finger and grasp.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Frequently sit, stoop, and handle objects.
- Requires verbal communication of detailed information to others
either in person or by phone.Work Environment The following
environment is characteristic of what an employee may encounter
while performing essential duties and responsibilities.
- The noise level is usually moderate
- Frequently exposed to toxic chemicals, airborne particles, or
fumesPersonal Protective Equipment Recommended & Required
- Recommended appropriate shoes for slippery walking
surfacesReach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of
adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of
a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole
by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push
boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for
seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 427248Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Pittsburgh , Front Desk Attendant - Trillium Spa - Full & Part Time - Year Round - Seven Springs, Other , Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!