Dishwasher - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
The dishwasher is responsible for thoroughly cleaning all dishes,
silverware and other items in accordance with Parkhurst standards
and procedures. The dishwasher has to clean dishes and maintain
overall restaurant cleanliness under strict food safety and
sanitary conditions. Create a smile for your guests maintaining a
clean restaurant for them!
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Run dishes and silverware through dish machine following proper
- Clean and maintain certain equipment and areas as designated by
- Keep sufficient supply of china, silverware, trays, cups and
glasses during service periods.
- Sweep and mop dish room floor at the end of each day, and empty
- Exercise extreme precaution and carefully follow instructions
and procedures when using chemicals.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards. Use Smile Plus
- Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years. Associated topics:
cleaning, cookware, housekeeping, kitchen utility, limpieza de
cocina, plates, service assistant, steward, stewarding, washer
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Dishwasher - Restaurant Team Member, Other , Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!