Company: Hometown Market
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking to work for a company that values
its employees and treats them like family? Do you enjoy working in
a customer-facing environment? If so, you are going to love working
at our family-owned retail store - Hometown Markets, part of the
McAneny Brothers family of businesses. By choosing to join the
McAneny Brothers team you are choosing to become part of the family
and its future in your community - your Hometown Market. We offer a
full range of benefits to our staff including health insurance,
employee discounts, referral programs, and an employee assistance
program.While performing the general duties of this position, you
will be able to interact with customers and answer questions,
provide advice on products, and engage in friendly conversation as
they shop at our store. Other duties of this position include:
- Stock and clean shelves, racks, display cases, and aisles.
- Print and attach pricing, sale, or ad tickets to items and/or
boxes of merchandise.
- Compare price tickets with entries on purchase orders.
- Keep records of production, returned goods, and related
- Keep stocking and storage areas clean, orderly, and
- Assist customers to their cars with their groceries as
- Gather carts and return them to their location.
- Assist cashiers by bagging groceries.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements include:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous grocery or retail experience preferred.***Due to the
high volume of applications we receive, we will not be accepting or
returning phone calls regarding the status of your application.
Thank you for your understanding.***
Keywords: Hometown Market, Pittsburgh , Grocery Clerk, Other , Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!