Summer School Cleaner
Company: Central Maintenance and Service
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Central Maintenance & Service employees are making a difference
every day ensuring safe and healthy facilities for our customers.
We want you to join our locally owned and operated team! We are
looking for a part time summer school cleaner in Harmony, PA, who
is dedicated, consistent, organized, and proud of the work they
produce. Our competitive wages and flexible start times are
designed to fit your lifestyle and to help you reach your personal
and professional goals.JOB DETAILS:
- Monday - Thursday
- 4.5 hour shift, flexible evening start time
- June through AugustJOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, restroom cleaning
trash removal as well as other general cleaning duties.
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning duties are completed per cleaning
- Additional requests from manager/customer may be required
- Floor workBENEFITS:
- Competitive wages
- Consistent and steady work schedule
- Flexible start time
- No Weekends
- No mornings!
- No Fridays!
- Work independently after initial training (management support
- Eligibility to participate in company's 401(K) savings
- Holiday and PTO based on tenure
- Incentive bonuses for good attendanceQUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to pass a background check
- Cleaning experience is helpful
- Some physical stamina is required
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass PA School Clearance RequirementsPowered by
Keywords: Central Maintenance and Service, Pittsburgh , Summer School Cleaner, Other , Harmony, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!