Buffet Team Member
Company: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As our buffet team member, you will
help maintain our guest's favorite unlimited side item. Our family
dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet
your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all
restaurant team members.Benefits
- Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Paid time off
- Management career advancement opportunities
- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plansEssential
- Properly prepare food items following company approved portions
- Placing containers in buffet area as designated by the approved
- Maintain all buffet items including soup
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a supervisor.Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group
differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity
and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70
Keywords: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Pittsburgh , Buffet Team Member, Other , Indiana, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!