Product Control / Quality Specialist - NEW PAY INCREASE!
Company: Trufood Manufacturing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
TheProduct Control Specialist is responsible for overseeing the
RedZone and production line checks, while assisting in label
authorization.HIRING BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!!Start working with us and
stay working with us, getBONUSES!Join our team today and stay with
our teamthrough cross training andgrowth!Here's our start working
with us and stay working with us bonus plan:Stay 3 months - get
$300.Stay 6 months - get $200.Stay 9 months - get $200.Stay 12
months - get $300.TOTAL BONUS: 1st year:$1000.00Shifts:7am to
3pm3pm to 11pm11pm to 7amNEW Pay Rate INCREASE!:$15.50/hr -
$16.43/hrDuties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work activities of production and supporting
departments to ensure TruFood standards of safety, quality and
efficiency are met.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and efficient work area for the
employees working in assigned product area.
- Monitoring and reporting all production issues.
- Working with the Line Leads and Production Management to ensure
product and process quality related to daily production flow.
- Monitoring and reporting defects attributed to their areas
through direct interface with the RedZone.
- Implementing process improvements to improve quality and
- Ensuring manufacturing documentation used during the production
process is of the correct and most current revision.
- Comply with SQF, BRC and GMP regulations and policies.
- Adhere to all company polices including but not limited to
break times, safety regulations, attendance, and harassment.
- Additional job duties as required.Qualifications
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Past supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and
- Basic mathematical aptitude.Working Conditions & Physical
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per
- Saturday and/or Sunday work may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE,
and machine guarding.
- Must be able to work within proximity of other employees.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.
- Employee Must Adhere to ALL Plant Safety Policies and
- Proper Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO) observance is always
- Non-slip rubber sole shoes to be worn while on the shop
- Earplugs and Safety Glasses when working around compressed
- Employee must follow foot traffic patterns when working on the
shop floor.TruFood Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Trufood Manufacturing, Pittsburgh , Product Control / Quality Specialist - NEW PAY INCREASE!, Other , Harwick, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!