Full Time Gas Station Team Member
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
and excel.Job SummaryResponsible for the daily operation of the gas
station, performing opening and closing procedures, monitoring and
maintaining gas station equipment, assisting members with gas
station transactions and payments, and complying with safety,
environmental and security standards.Team Members:
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in
mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns,
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the businessMajor Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides exceptional member service and promptly assists
members as needed. Ensures the safety of people, property and
environment while assisting members with gas station
- Responsible for monitoring gas station sales transactions and
handling cash transactions when applicable.
- Monitors gas station reporting, ensures reports are generated,
and performs gas station checklist procedures. Properly documents
and addresses identified issues.
- Accurately performs all opening and closing procedures.
- Regularly monitors and maintains gas station equipment.
- Oversees the fuel delivery process and performs required
- Understands the safety and security features of the gas station
and complies with safety, environmental and security standards.
Informs management and help desk when any alarms are present.
- Performs cash drawer procedures including cash deposit,
verification, documentation and control procedures.
- Performs competitive price surveys daily and ensures posted gas
prices and club signage match the pricing in the POS (point of
- Understands and properly follows all spill bucket and spilled
material procedures including immediate response and clean up
procedures at the gas station.
- Logs all visitors and obtains proper ID before allowing anyone
inside the kiosk area. Notifies corporate office of any non-routine
maintenance vendor visits including, but not limited to, weights
and measures, inspectors and state employees.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.Qualifications
- Previous gas station operating experience preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register preferred.
- Must be able to complete all required training.
- At least 18 years of age.Environmental Job Conditions
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Could require long periods of sitting/standing and some
- Occasional exposure to flammable liquids and strong
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Pittsburgh , Full Time Gas Station Team Member, Other , Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!