Chicken Manufacturing Laborer - Hiring Now
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly production team!
Positions start at $ 15 /hour and we are offering a $ 3000 sign-on
bonus! Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
Development Program At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which
means the safety of our team members comes first - always.We have
implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We
are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We
have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as
plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member workstations.
Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and
visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided
and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the
facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly
Production Associate Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes product using tool (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
- Process product according to operating procedures and
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety and food safety
policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed.Educational Requirement: High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.Basic Skills and
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees).
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly.
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred.Relocation: Relocation
package will be offered to candidates relocating 65
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Pittsburgh , Chicken Manufacturing Laborer - Hiring Now, Other , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!