Overnight Deli Team Member - Bid
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Sales Clerks are responsible for help ensuring our guests’
needs are met. Our Sales Clerks are assigned to a primary area,
but, in addition to your primary area, you will also be fully
trained and able to assist customers in other all areas of the
store including, but not limited to, the prepared foods and meat
departments. To thrive in this position, you should be a team
player. You know that you are only successful when those around you
are set up for success, and you are eager to support an amazing
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in the related field; Food
- Education Required: No High School diploma
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to
delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion
for food with Team Members and guests.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling
- Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to
ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Stock cases by taking product from delivery area and placing
product in proper location on shelf.
- Service guests by answering questions promptly and with a
- Order product as needed by scanning appropriate shelf tag or
punching in numbers on order machine.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock
- Add new items to shelves by moving existing items and
displaying products appropriately and in adherence to safety
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Pittsburgh , Overnight Deli Team Member - Bid, Other , Leechburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!