Prepared Food Lead
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Prepared Foods Leads are key players in enhancing the shopping
experience. Along with guiding, developing and coaching Team
Members, they execute merchandising initiatives and build lifelong
relationships with our customers.To thrive in this position, you
should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when
those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support
an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership
and have the ability to inspire those around you.Job Description
- Experience Required: Retail work experience or Store Leader
- Experience Desired: Retail leadership or supervisory
experience; Successful performance as a Peer Trainer/in-store
champion or other similar role; Demonstrated product knowledge
relevant to department; Satisfactory performance and discipline
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Develop and implement merchandising plans.
- Promote the continuous development of Team Members and identify
candidates for the management development process.
- Prepare, maintain and track records for inventories and work
- Control department costs by monitoring and improving
- Direct, oversee and evaluate training for department Team
- Develop and maintain communication processes with other
departments in order to develop marketing plans.
- Enable unparalleled guest service by leading the team by
example, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests,
vendors, and stakeholders.
- Analyze the customer satisfaction index and employee
satisfaction index to identify areas needing improvement.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet guests in a
- Understand and adhere to the collective bargaining
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members,
guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food
safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests,
vendors and the community.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Pittsburgh , Prepared Food Lead, Other , DuBois, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!