Receptionist (Part-Time)- Mt Lebanon, PA
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Under general supervision, provide a variety of receptionist and
clerical support duties. This position will work every other
weekend from 8:30am to 5:00pm (with 30 min. lunch break); and every
- Receive, sort and distribute mail to correct department,
resident or staff member in an accurate and timely manner.
- Screen and direct all incoming calls in a courteous efficient
manner to the proper department or staff member.
- Direct complaints to appropriate department or staff.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Work cooperatively with all facility staff.
- Provide clerical support as needed to ancillary
- Screen all individuals coming into the facility and exercises
good judgment in granting entrance.
- Prepare front desk schedule.
- Observe all facility safety policies and procedures.
- Answer all inquiries according to facility policies and
procedures, seeking direction as needed.
- Responsible for appropriately maintaining records of purchases
for the gift shop, dietary department, and deposits for business
- Interact with residents and residents' representatives and
directs them to appropriate department or staff.
- Follow Resident's Rights policies at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date emergency reference, key staff and medical
staff telephone listing.
- Handle emergency situations in a calm, effective manner.
- Enforce visitation policies and procedures.
- Observe infection control and universal precaution policies and
- Prepare resident admission information including setting up a
file and providing armband and identification card.
- Receive and respond courteously and appropriately to all
- Must remain flexible in work schedule (overtime, evenings,
- Answer incoming telephone calls on a multi-line telephone
system on or before the third ring consistently.
- Attend all mandatory educational offerings.
- Follow facility fire, disaster and evacuation policies and
procedures as required.
- Completion of High school diploma or equivalent, superior
interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to type at a speed commensurate with job
- Previous experience with business office equipment including:
typewriter, computer, paging system, multi-line telephone system,
copier and fax machine.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: UPMC, Pittsburgh , Receptionist (Part-Time)- Mt Lebanon, PA, Other , Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!