Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: October 13, 2021
- Accurately selecting products by matching slot numbers and
product descriptions using a voice-activated warehouse management
- Meeting and maintaining established productivity standards.
- Constructing sturdy, balanced pallet loads from various sizes and
weights of cases for damage-free shipping.
- Shrinking-wrap and staging completed pallets of selected product
in proper shipping lanes for loading.
- Communicating with supervisors regarding safety, equipment,
damaged goods, and any problems or issues that may arise.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 2:00PM or 3:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week 2 days off during the week
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in
Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. The
company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and
incorporated on August 31, 1931.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Pittsburgh , Warehouse Selector, Other , Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!